Thursday, September 08, 2011

Prospective Government Jobs for a Person with a Film Degree - Yahoo! Movies
A person with a film degree, whether a bachelor's degree or higher, can get hired for a part-time, full-time, or contractual position in a government office needing someone's expertise in film or video work. States and cities typically have their own TV stations that need production talents for their operations. The military has audio-visual and communication jobs that typically require handling cameras or doing editing, graphics, or animation work. A number of state and federal agencies hire consultants and advisers for their various projects. State universities and military schools need instructors and professors knowledgeable in various aspects of filmmaking

No comments: